Friday, December 7, 2007

LGC: Week 11

I don't have a lot to tell you. Things went from bad to worse. I've all but given up on getting healthier. But, don't you worry... I haven't given up, yet!

I am lucky to have some really good friends, and an awesome God. They helped me realize, just in the nick-of-time, what I need to do to stay focused on my goals. I need to 1) stop being so desperate about losing weight, and 2) let God change me in HIS time, instead of demanding that He "fix" me in the time-frame *I* set. ;)

So, back to basics... Move more! Eat less! Journal! ;-)

PS... I can't recommend the TALES FROM THE SCALES website highly enough... so often, when I've been having a hard time with this weight loss / getting healthy thing, I've popped in there to read the posts, and I've been encouraged and motivated to keep plugging away at things, little by little! The stories of how others are doing really inspire me... they show me that I'm not alone in this, and that it CAN be done!

No comments: